Most viewed 24h
- Scaffold Knot
- The best images from the toughest race of all
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
- Two half Hitches
- Lashing Knot
- From the Model to the Original
- Eye / Thimble Splice
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 2: From Roscoff to the Canary Islands
- Introduced: DIMENSION - POLYANT
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez
Tag Archives: Vendée Globe
The Vendée Globe: this edition has more than lived up to the event’s reputation as the toughest regatta in the world.
Two thirds of the participants have quit before the end. The sailor in third place is still at sea, the winner has been home for more than a week, and the competitor in last place last still has the entire Atlantic in front of him. We take stock of the 6th edition in thrilling pictures.