Most viewed 24h
- Scaffold Knot
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
- The new Hanse 575 - Karl Dehler presents the yacht
- Two half Hitches
- Alex and Taru - Sailing around the globe
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test
- Eye / Thimble Splice
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff
- The best images from the toughest race of all
- Prusik Knot
Tag Archives: Vendée Globe
The Vendée Globe: this edition has more than lived up to the event’s reputation as the toughest regatta in the world.
Two thirds of the participants have quit before the end. The sailor in third place is still at sea, the winner has been home for more than a week, and the competitor in last place last still has the entire Atlantic in front of him. We take stock of the 6th edition in thrilling pictures.