Most viewed 24h
- Scaffold Knot
- The best images from the toughest race of all
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
- Two half Hitches
- Lashing Knot
- From the Model to the Original
- Eye / Thimble Splice
- Introduced: DIMENSION - POLYANT
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 2: From Roscoff to the Canary Islands
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez
Tag Archives: EYOTY
New evaluation groups, each with five candidates. The test sailing has begun.
Representatives of Europe’s most important sailing magazines have subjected the candidates for the sailing economy’s most prestigious prize to their first extensive tests in Ijmuiden in the Netherlands. Seven of the twenty nominated boats were available: Arcona 430, Bavaria 43 Cruiser, Delphia 26, Finngulf 43, Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30, Najad 505 and Saffier 26. See the first impressions on YACHT tv.
The first tests of this world-renowned shootout of the best took place in the North Sea in September. Sailing-Films.com was there.
What is most important for the jury? Why do the 11 partner magazines take one whole week during the Sea Trials in Ijmuiden and Barcelona to intensively sail and survey the 20 candidates? What are the crew’s first impressions? Find out in the big Sailing-Films.com feature…