Most viewed 24h
- Scaffold Knot
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
- From the Model to the Original
- Eye / Thimble Splice
- Two half Hitches
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez
- Coiling laid rope
- Sailing on dry land
- Introduced: DIMENSION - POLYANT
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff
Tag Archives: Classic Yachts
The Voiles de St. Tropez, the highlight of the classic sailing scene, is over. Sailing-Films.com presents some of the most exhilarating images from the regattas.
Experience all the big classic ships live and in close-up: Legends like “Lulworth”, “Tuiga”, “Cambria”, “Moonbeam” or “Kookaburra II”. There’s no better place to see them in such style than at the conclusion of the Mediterranean sailing season off St. Tropez. Sailing-Films.com there on your behalf.