Beautiful and secure is the Zeppelin Bend, an ideal knot to join ropes of similar diameter. It was originally used to join the mooring lines of big airships. Tested breaking strength: 47% of the breaking strength of the rope it is made with.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,351x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,622x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,263x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,047x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,769x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,031x viewed