Beautiful and secure is the Zeppelin Bend, an ideal knot to join ropes of similar diameter. It was originally used to join the mooring lines of big airships. Tested breaking strength: 47% of the breaking strength of the rope it is made with.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,368x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,810x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,684x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,142x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,872x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,366x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,031x viewed