The Munter Hitch is a friction knot made in a karabiner or shackle to hold or lower heavy loads. When used for abseiling, the Munter Hitch should only be made in the wide end of a HMS karabiner. Be careful of friction burns when lowering at speed!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,209x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,464x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,164x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,870x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,625x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,160x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,790x viewed