The Munter Hitch is a friction knot made in a karabiner or shackle to hold or lower heavy loads. When used for abseiling, the Munter Hitch should only be made in the wide end of a HMS karabiner. Be careful of friction burns when lowering at speed!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,354x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,625x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,265x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,051x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,770x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,039x viewed