Use the Marlinspike Hitch for a strong pull on thin lines or whipping twines. It is quickly laid around a Marlinspike or any other suitable object, only holds under tension and is easily untied again.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,354x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,624x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,265x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,051x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,770x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,038x viewed