This is the ultimate stopper knot for difficult gripping tasks. When a rope has to be attached to steel wire to a fastening point on shrouds or backstays or to any other smooth or even pointed object to apply parallel pull, the icicle hitch is the strongest solution – it won’t slip!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,208x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,464x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,164x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,870x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,624x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,159x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,789x viewed