This is the ultimate stopper knot for difficult gripping tasks. When a rope has to be attached to steel wire to a fastening point on shrouds or backstays or to any other smooth or even pointed object to apply parallel pull, the icicle hitch is the strongest solution – it won’t slip!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,395x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,819x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,690x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,151x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,885x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,383x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,047x viewed