This is the fastest knot to produce an eye that cannot pull tight just like a bowline. The Fast Angler’s Loop, also called Tugboat or Flying Bowline is made with one motion in two seconds – but it takes a little practice. The video also shows the additional turn that makes the Fast Angler’s Loop into the True Angler’s Loop, a traditional alternative to the Bowline and perfect for very slippery rope or bungee cord.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,368x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,810x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,684x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,142x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,872x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,366x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,031x viewed