Learn to splice laid rope correctly and furnish warps, fender lines or buoy strops with neat eyes or thimbles. Shown are two different methods to finish the splice expertly with a taper. Tested breaking strength: 95% of the breaking strength of the rope.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,351x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,622x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,264x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,047x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,769x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,031x viewed