Learn to splice laid rope correctly and furnish warps, fender lines or buoy strops with neat eyes or thimbles. Shown are two different methods to finish the splice expertly with a taper. Tested breaking strength: 95% of the breaking strength of the rope.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,394x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,818x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,690x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,151x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,884x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,382x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,047x viewed