This is where we start to separate the wheat from the chaff. Many have surrendered before this splice. Further it is frequently done in an abbreviated, simplified version, which is less resilient. Not so here! Tested breaking strength: 100% of the breaking strength of the rope.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,353x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,623x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,265x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,050x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,770x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,038x viewed