Used to join two ropes of unequal thickness or composition. The thinner rope always forms the two turns around the bight of the thicker rope. Both ends should always finish up on the same side of the knot.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,644x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,986x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,846x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,341x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,113x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,620x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,316x viewed