Used to join two ropes of unequal thickness or composition. The thinner rope always forms the two turns around the bight of the thicker rope. Both ends should always finish up on the same side of the knot.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,351x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,622x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,263x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,047x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,769x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,031x viewed