The Double Constrictor offers an even stronger and more secure stranglehold than the Single Constrictor. Use it for attachments, ligatures and any repair jobs that requires applying compression. Constrictors can be pulled extremely tight with the aid of a pulley or a winch; however it will then be impossible to loosen the knot – it can only be cut open with a knife.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,395x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,819x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,690x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,151x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,885x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,383x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,047x viewed