An extremely effective knot, the constrictor, similar to the Strangle Knot, works like a cable tie or hose clamp just stronger. It can compress any object, bind or lash things together with great force. To master both ways shown of making the Constrictor is to have the neatest and best solution for numerous knot requirements.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,354x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,624x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,265x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,051x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,770x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,038x viewed