Three-strand rope is usually right-laid, it has a Z-lay and must be coiled clockwise. Four-strand rope is left-laid, it has an S-lay and must be coiled counter clockwise. Always apply a little twist with each turn against the lay.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,395x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,819x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,690x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,151x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,885x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,383x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,047x viewed