Three-strand rope is usually right-laid, it has a Z-lay and must be coiled clockwise. Four-strand rope is left-laid, it has an S-lay and must be coiled counter clockwise. Always apply a little twist with each turn against the lay.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,353x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,623x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,265x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 6,050x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,770x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,283x viewed
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope 5,038x viewed