The Carrick Bend is used to join heavy ropes. The ends are tied to their standing parts to prevent the Carrick Bend from pulling too tight, allowing it to be easily undone.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,368x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,810x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,684x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,142x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,872x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,366x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,031x viewed