The Carrick Bend is used to join heavy ropes. The ends are tied to their standing parts to prevent the Carrick Bend from pulling too tight, allowing it to be easily undone.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 8,208x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 6,464x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 6,164x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,870x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,624x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 5,159x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,789x viewed