Best solution, when a fixed loop in the middle of a rope is required. The Butterfly also called Alpine Butterfly or Artillery Loop is an important and good looking knot, that allows the rope to take strain over its entire length and will impress when tied with a quick move in few seconds!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,368x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,810x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,684x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,142x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,872x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,366x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,031x viewed