Best solution, when a fixed loop in the middle of a rope is required. The Butterfly also called Alpine Butterfly or Artillery Loop is an important and good looking knot, that allows the rope to take strain over its entire length and will impress when tied with a quick move in few seconds!
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,395x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,819x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,690x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,151x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,885x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,383x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,047x viewed