The bowline on the Bight is used to make a doubled eye in a rope without using the ends; however it can also be tied to a ring or other closed object using one end of the rope. Tested breaking strength: 51%. Also shown: The Portuguese Bowline.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,368x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,810x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,684x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,142x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 4,872x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,366x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,031x viewed