A very secure and traditional knot to fasten a line tightly to an object. Also called the Fisherman’s Bend, the Anchor Hitch has a high breaking strength of approximately 68% of the breaking strength of the line it is made with.
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test 7,601x viewed
- Feature: Shipbuilding legends off St. Tropez 5,965x viewed
- Open 40 Fjord 5,826x viewed
- From the Model to the Original 5,303x viewed
- Single-handed around the atlantic – Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff 5,070x viewed
- The new Hanse 575 – Karl Dehler presents the yacht 4,583x viewed
- The best images from the toughest race of all 4,272x viewed