Most viewed 24h
- Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
- Finishing a Coil - Three Variations
- Two half Hitches
- Clove Hitch
- European Yacht of the Year - The first tests
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 1: From Fehmarn to Roscoff
- Moody DS 45: The video of the test
- The best images from the toughest race of all
- Single-handed around the atlantic - Episode 2: From Roscoff to the Canary Islands
- Inport Race off Alicante
Category Archives: Imagefilms
Since the middle of July the Hydroptère crew around skipper Alain Thébault prepare for their attempt in Los Angeles to sail from California to Hawaii, of course in record time. The fastest sailing boat of the world was extensively modified for it. The “foils” were adapted for the expected seaway, because with the old “wings” the Hydroptère is quiet unstable with the right waves. There is the risk that she cuts through a wave and gets stuck with the bow or the beans in the wave.
The video shows current film sequences before the record attempt and gives a recap of the by now 30 years old story of the fastest sailing boat of the world.
We produced a film for the HanseYachts AG, in which Karl Dehler (Research and Development HanseYachts) presents the new Hanse 575.
The film is used worldwide to show the HanseYachts merchants the new features of the second biggest yacht in the portfolio of HanseYachts. A especially worth mentioning feature of the Hanse 575 is the integrated garage for the dinghy.
We think, the video is not only interesting for merchants…